Keeper for the day!!
Keeper for the day means, your basically having an experience of being a real keeper, which involves looking after the animals on a one to one basis, feeding and preparing their meals.
WHAT I WILL BE DOING!!
Morning Session - 11.00am - 1.30pm
- Behind the scenes tour inside the elephant house!
- Find out more about each of the elephants from their keepers
- Take part in your own private elephant feed!
Bears & Giant Anteaters:
- Meet the Sun bears and prepare an 'enrichment' feed for these amazing animals to enjoy
- Prepare a meal for the Giant Anteaters!
- Be introduced to the unusual and charismatic Binterong or' Bear cat'
Lunch - 1.30pm - 2.30pm
Afternoon Session - 2.30pm - 3.45pm
Tigers & Wolves:
- Step behind the scenes to witness at close quarters the thrill and excitement of a Timber wolf feed
- Come face to face with the biggest cat of them all, the Amur Tiger!
- Meet the rarest deer in the world and find out all about their training programme
- Meet the wonderful Pygmy Hippos. Please note times given are approximate.
It approximately costs £175.00
I will be taken to the zoo for 11:30 then after the day picked up at 4:00 on either the 19th of march or the 26th of march.
Lunch will be provided and I will wear suitable clothing.